Friday, April 17, 2009

I wanna be a criminal law prosecutor. What universities are good and accomplished in the law field?

I'm currently in my junior year of high school.

My dad wants my major to be open like biology just in case if I decide to go into medicine.

I live in California and my parents don't want me to go out of state, but I really would love to go to NYU or someplace nice on the east coast if they had good law programs! Any suggestions? :D.


Any major four-year university is great. To name a few I would say Yale, Havard, UPENN, Columbia, FSU, MIT etc...

ss

There's really no "pre-law" major. When I went to law school I had classmates who majored in everything in college, including math, science, even music. I majored in Political Science, but nothing really prepares you for law school other than just doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment